Wednesday, December 15, 2010

outing time

Just came back from the whole day out with family. A bit tired but still enjoy the day even I'm not feeling well. Having bad flu make me feel unomfortable but still had great time with my family.But still enjoy the outing. On the day, also had chance to visit my aunt at Jelutong. Then also unplanned to visit my kazen 1st daughter at Tropicana MC at Island Glades. Congratulations to my kazen, Sis Syahadah and her husband for their first gift from God. Her baby is so cute and just born for two days. Welcome to our family to Baby Zara Qalisya. U are so cute just like ur mummy and daddy. For dinner, we had a great dinner at Tanjung Bungah. Yummy and delicious food there. Really enjoy the all the foods and will recommend the foods to other relatives for next visit. Enjoy the outing, chatting moment and laughing all the time.

=)
-few pic of my kazen's baby
so cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment