Saturday, December 18, 2010

smile in your heart

hey. Today I really miss u and that's the reason I came up with writing for today. Really miss you. That's only words could be expressed deep inside my heart. When miss you just pray for your happiness and your good health. May u get all the bless from God.
   It's normal phenomenon when we miss somebody coz its natural and gift in our heart. Make me smile to see people that I care in a good condition and happiness alwez by their side. Everyone has chance to feel care, love and being appreciate by others. Don't ever make pple surround u sad and feel like thay are unwanted in your life. We should appreciate others and be nice to everyone. God will pay for all your kindness. 


this expressing what I feel towards u and its remain forever. InsyaAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment